The property of the hotel on the Lessing street 1 belonged to the local municipality Bautzen up to the year 1891. Afterwards the country was acquired by the Bautzener building master Friedrich August Zimmermann, who already carried out its plans of an urban villa here one year later.
In the year 1946 Dr. Arthur Immisch became owner of the house, at that time he was an important concert pianist in Bautzen.
The house remained in the Immisch family for 31 years. In 1977 the
possession of the villa by a renouncement by Mrs. Margot Asta Erika Immisch. The upper floors were rented as apartments and the lowest floor as a medical practice.
In the year 1995 the villa was acquired by the Kretzschmar family.
After extensive renovations the Restaurant „Tiroler Stuben“
was opened in May 1998 and the Hotel "Villa Antonia" in
March 1999. The Villa is a historical monument.